Click on each service to expand for more information.
- Residential surveys (also known as building, condition or structural surveys)
- Bespoke or standard RICS surveys and reports for all residential property types providing detailed defect analysis and remedy together with costings. Comment upon legislation and pertinent matters including planning, building regulations, Listed Building issues, Radon and Mundic blockwork and advice on stonework, thatch, cob, lime and other traditional building techniques and vernaculars.
- Alteration and refurbishment design and advice
- Preliminary and detailed advice for the refurbishment and alteration of all property types including the production of detailed specifications and follow-on services including tendering, monitoring and financial control of site works.
- Defect Analysis
- Whether as part of a pre-acquisition survey or as a specific commission, analysis of the defect cause together with a recommendation for remedy; see also surveys and Expert Witness
- Party Wall surveyors
- Preparation and service of notices required under the Party Wall Etc Act 1996, together with negotiations for developers with adjoining owner. Preparation and service of Party Wall Awards.
- Expert Witness
- Both directors are experienced Expert Witness surveyors able to provide specialist reports for the Courts
- Planned maintenance
- Assessment of existing premises and the production of planned maintenance reports either for medium to long-term programming or on a quinquennial format e.g. for ecclesiastical premises
- Fire reinstatement valuations
- Assessment of residential property and calculation of reinstatement valuations for insurance purposes.
- New Build Design and Advice
- Design advice given on new-build proposals in respect of legislation including Building Regulations, Planning, Conservation Area consent and general design advice