Historic Buildings and Estates
Click on each service to expand for more information.
- Condition Surveys
- Specialist condition surveys and reports for historic and listed buildings providing detailed defect analysis and remedy together with costings. Comment upon legislation and pertinent matters including: planning, building regulations, Listed Building issues, Radon and Mundic blockwork and advice on stonework, thatch, cob, lime and other traditional building techniques and vernaculars
- Alteration and refurbishment design and advice
- Preliminary and detailed advice for the refurbishment and alteration of historic and listed buildings including the production of detailed specifications, obtaining statutory consents and follow-on services including project management of building works
- Party Wall surveyors
- Preparation and service of notices required under the Party Wall Etc Act 1996, together with negotiations for developers with adjoining owner. Preparation and service of Party Wall Awards.
- Expert Witness
- Both directors are experienced Expert Witness surveyors able to provide specialist reports for the Courts
- Planned maintenance
- Assessment of existing premises and the production of planned maintenance reports either for medium to long-term programming or on a quinquennial format e.g. for ecclesiastical premises
- Fire reinstatement valuations
- Assessment of commercial premises and calculation of reinstatement valuations for fire insurance purposes