Developers & Investors
Click on each service to expand for more information.
- Commercial surveys (also known as pre-acquisition building, condition or structural surveys)
- pecialist condition surveys and reports for all commercial property types providing detailed defect analysis and remedy together with costings.
Commercial surveys include comment on issues such as disability access, Workplace Health & Safety, Control of Asbestos at Work and Fire Precautions.
- Alteration and refurbishment design and advice
- Preliminary and detailed advice for the refurbishment and alteration of all property types including the production of detailed specifications and follow-on services including tendering, monitoring and financial control of site works.
- Fire Safety Risk Assessments
- Specialist Fire Safety Risk Assessments to lift the statutory burden from all commercial property clients.
- Defect Analysis
- Whether as part of a pre-acquisition survey or as a specific commission, analysis of the defect cause together with a recommendation for remedy; see also surveys and Expert Witness
- Development monitoring
- The monitoring and reporting upon a development to ensure compliance with agreed designs, statutory requirements and financial frameworks
- Dilapidation surveys
- The assessment and production of a detailed Schedule of Dilapidations whether interim or terminal and the negotiation and settlement of the Schedule or claim
Further detailed advice in respect of all legislation including the impact of the Leasehold Property (Repairs) Act 1938, Diminution Valuations, Section 18 (1) of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1927 and case law
- Schedules of Condition
- Production of detailed text and photographic schedules of commercial premises as evidence of condition forming part of leasehold agreements
- Party Wall surveyors
- Preparation and service of notices required under the Party Wall Etc Act 1996, together with negotiations for developers with adjoining owner. Preparation and service of Party Wall Awards together with negotiations on behalf of both building owner or adjoining owner.
- Expert Witness
- Both directors are experienced Expert Witness surveyors able to provide specialist reports for the Courts
- Planned maintenance
- Assessment of existing premises and the production of planned maintenance reports either for medium to long-term programming or on a quinquennial format e.g. for ecclesiastical premises
- CDM Coordinator
- Ensuring development and development team compliance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007
- Fire reinstatement valuations
- Assessment of commercial premises and calculation of reinstatement valuations for fire insurance purposes