Click on each service to expand for more information.
- Commercial surveys (also known as Pre-acquisition building, condition or structural surveys)
- Specialist condition surveys and reports for all commercial property types providing detailed defect analysis and remedy together with costings.
Commercial surveys include comment on issues such as disability access, Workplace Health & Safety, Control of Asbestos at Work and Fire Precautions.
- Fire Safety Risk Assessments
- Specialist Fire Safety Risk Assessments to lift the statutory burden from all commercial property clients.
- Defect Analysis
- Whether as part of a pre-acquisition survey or as a specific commission, analysis of the defect cause together with a recommendation for remedy; see also surveys and Expert Witness
- Dilapidation surveys assessments and negotiations
- Advice to Tenants on the pre-commitment assessment of the Leasehold responsibilities prior to occupation, the mid or end of term assessment of potential Dilapidation liabilities or the negotiation with the Landlord in respect of a served interim or terminal Dilapidation Schedule or claim for damages.
Further detailed advice in respect of all legislation including the impact of the Leasehold Property (Repairs) Act 1938, Diminution Valuations, Section 18 (1) of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1927 and case law
- Schedules of Condition
- Production of detailed text and photographic schedules of commercial premises as evidence of condition forming part of leasehold agreements
- Party Wall surveyors
- Preparation and service of notices required under the Party Wall Etc Act 1996, together with negotiations for developers with adjoining owner. Preparation and service of Party Wall Awards.
- Expert Witness
- Both directors are experienced Expert Witness surveyors able to provide specialist reports for the Courts
- Fire reinstatement valuations
- Assessment of commercial premises and calculation of reinstatement valuations for fire insurance purposes